Thursday, September 15, 2016

DIY Boho Tent for Fall Outdoor Entertaining.


DIY Boho Tent for Fall Outdoor Entertaining-designaddictmom
Fall is almost here and many of us can't wait to enjoy the much cooler weather outside-no mosquitos and unbearable heat, just you and a nice fall breeze chilling with friends and family. I love finding creative ways to use my backyard for entertaining and I love tents.  I usually find a sturdy tree with branches that can withstand the weight.  Here I used thrifted pink and orange sheets that matched the sheer curtains i already had. They were hand tied to the branches at the top and I used  officemate silver binder clips  to hold them in place. For additional boho vibe, I layered some of my exotic rugs on the grass, added lots of throw pillows, hung a thrifted macrame plant hanger and paper lantern , brought in some blankets, snack and my zen Buddha and my boho tent was ready for the spotlight.

DIY Boho Tent for Fall Outdoor Entertaining-designaddictmom

Layered Rugs and Snack for a Cozy Fall Gathering

DIY Boho Tent for Fall Outdoor Entertaining

DIY Boho Tent for Fall Outdoor Entertaining
Happy Thursday friends! xx

* This post may contain affiliate links

pics-Lea Hartman for Design Addict Mom

DIY Boho Tent for Fall Outdoor Entertaining. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: yorkie

0 comments:

Post a Comment